Study In Malta
Best Malta Study Visa Consultant in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, NCR, India
Best Malta Study Visa Consultant in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, NCR, India is GIEC Global India. We are top Maltese Student Visa Agents and Malta Education Consultants in India. Get Admission in Top Malta Universities today!
Malta is one of the favorite destinations in Europe for tourists for its sunny weather, scenic beauty, and peaceful country is emerging one of the best countries in Europe to Study. International students from around the world are considering Malta as their study-abroad destination. Malta has a lot to offer to international students and we will discuss why study in Malta.
Considering to study in Malta then connect with Study in Malta consultant that is GIEC Global India as we are the best Education consultants for Malta in India. When it comes to abroad education then Malta study abroad advisors can help you with the whole admission process as we are the top Overseas education consultants Malta in Delhi with years of experience in sending students abroad for their further education. Top Study abroad consultancy Malta is GIEC Global India can guide you and assist you with end to end-to-end process for to study in Malta as we have years of experience as Educational advisors in Malta. We are among the top Malta University consultants in India and we have given Study guidance for Malta to a lot of student around the world. Malta higher education consultants know about the best university in Malta for you to study in.
Why Study in Malta?
- Language – When it comes to study in Europe, people usually think that they have to learn a new language and then it will be easier for them to survive in that country, but this is not the case with Malta as its official language is both English and Maltese. As English is the official language there will not be an issue with your studies and communication with the locals.
- Education System – Apart from being a touristy place, Malta is one of the countries with a dynamic education system. In Malta you can study courses related to engineering, Medicine, Business, and Arts.
Once you complete your education in Malta you can also look for career opportunities as well.
Opportunities to Work – Malta allows international students to work part-time 20 hours in a week which helps them to cover their living and other expenses. Once you complete your studies you can also apply for the post-study work visa and work full time.
- Safety – Lithuania is one of the safest countries in the world for international students. Unlike The USA, Lithuania’s crime rate is way low as compared to other countries and Lithuania focuses on well well-being of its residents.
Scholarships –Universities in Malta also provide scholarships or financial aid to international students making it easier for them to manage their expenses.
Universities in Malta for International Students
Below are the Malta universities for international students:
- University of Malta –University of Malta is the biggest and largest university in Malta. It offers a wide range of programs in different fields like business, engineering, Science, and Arts at different levels such as graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral degrees.
- Mediterranean Institute of Management –This university specializes in programs related to business and management
Institute of Tourism Studies – This university is more focused on programs like tourism and hospitality-related courses.
- Middlesex University Malta – This university is collaborated with the Middlesex Univerity London and offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs in fields like Business, psychology, and Law.
Apart from the above-mentioned universities, there are other universities and colleges as well:
- American University of Malta
- Global College Malta
- EC Language Centres
- Saint Martin’s Institute of Higher Education
- European Institute of Education
- Malta College of Arts, Science, and Technology
If you are unsure which university you should apply in for your study in Malta then get assistance from the best Educational consultancy Malta that is GIEC Global India will be the right way to pursue your study in Malta dream. We are Malta higher education consultants and one of the best Study in Malta advisory services in India. GIEC Global India is the Expert consultants for Malta in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, and Ghaziabad. We have more than 8 years of experience as Malta education counselors and we have given professional Consultancy services for studying in Malta to a lot of students around the world.
The cost of tuition fees for an international student who is not a European citizen can be somewhere between. 7,000- 20,000 Euros depending on the level of program and the university in which the student wants to study in. Living expenses can be between 700- 1500 Euros and this varies on a person’s lifestyle.
English is not mandatorily required in Malta for a student to study in Malta. But some universities might ask you to demonstrate a certain level of English proficiency. The tests accepted by the universities in Malta are:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Cambridge English Qualifications
- PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English Academic)
In Malta, there are few universities that provide medical programs like the University of Malta Faculty of Medicine and Surgery and Barts and The London School of Medicine Malta. You can check the admission requirements by visiting their website or you can contact Study Abroad Consultancy Malta which is GIEC Global India.
GIEC Global India is the Best Study in Malta consultant and we are the leading Education consultants for Malta in India. GIEC Global India has years of experience as Malta study abroad advisors and we h ave assisted many students to get admission to the best university in Malta. If you are looking to get the best and professional service then call Overseas education consultants Malta that is GIEC Global India.